Alhamdulillah, by the grace of Allah, Lansbury Masjid has been granted permission by the local authority to buy the Leasehold of the property
Fund raising is well underway, we still have a big part of required cost to raise. Therefore, our request to our Muslim brothers and sisters, non Muslim friends and supporters is to help us achieve our target in this virtuous project.
The Messenger of Allah (SWT) said: “Whoever makes a Masjid for the sake of Allah, Allah will make for him a house in Paradise.”- (Sahih Muslim)Donate Now
“Whoever builds a mosque for the sake of Allah, like a sparrow’s nest or even smaller, Allah will build for him a house in Paradise.” - Ibn Maajah (738)
Urgent appeal for Lansbury Mosque, 20 Alton Street, London E14 6BZ.
Alhamdu’lillah, after many years of hardship the council has granted us 99 year lease for £400,000.
We urgently need £250,000 by May 2018 to secure the lease.
You can help by contributing towards:
£350 – equivilent to 1 month lease cost
£1,000 – equivilent to 3 months lease cost
£2,000 – equivilent to 6 months lease cost
This can be as Karde Hasana or Donation, our bank details:
Al Ryan Bank, Account Number: 01096601, Sort Code: 30-00-83
To further information please call:
Mohammed Faiz Uddin - 07888 696208
Abul Hussain - 07960 107792
Muhammad Abdul Alim - 07961 092244
Our main vision is to serve the community, most particularly, to meet the need of local Muslim community. In order to get the vision we direly need to buy the leasehold ownership for the existing property at this moment and in near future to build a purpose-built Masjid. One of the fact that can’t be denied that the Muslim population has been growing in this locality very swiftly, therefore, the demand also getting paramount day by day. It’s not possible meeting the religious and social need without a purpose-built Masjid. We believe through serving the community we can secure success in this life and in hereafter.
Lansbury Masjid (LEMA) is one of the most effective institution in London in terms of services and community activities. From the very day of its starting LEMA has been serving various type of the demand of our community. Most particularly, LEMA has been striving to meet the religious and social need of local Muslim community, such as:
1. Facilitating Five daily Salah including Friday prayer, Two EIDs and holding Taraweeh in the month of Ramadan.
2. We have classes for Islamic Education thought the week days and weekend which are comprised with boys and girls.
3. Tahfeezul Quran. Our Tahfeez window has already delivered a considerable number of Huffaz who completed and memorised entire Quran with us.
4. Bangla Language class is also one of our great service which is being run in cooperation with Tower Hamlets council.
5. Adult classes for Islamic studies and Quranic science.
6. Weekly gatherings for Tafseerul Quran.
7. Weekly gathering for purpose of Dawah.
8. In addition to above mention services, we hold different types of programs in different different occasions for youth, women and men even open programs that gather the whole local community under common interest of everyone regardless of their race and faith.
9. LEMA also is playing a great role to education the community and working together to eradicate extreme and racial ideology from amongst the community and increase social harmony between the fellow citizens.
10. Shari’a consultation. Our Imams and experts provide advices and consultation about religious and social issues. Our Imams and experts provide advices and consultation in areas within Islamic values context and ethos such as how to perform daily Salah, issues relating to fasting in the month of Ramadan, paying Zakah (giving charity to help the needy). The consultation will provide advice and assistance to raising educational standards to promote better understanding and positive relationships between different faiths and cultural traditions within UK and encourage the creation of a harmonious and cohesive society that is based on principles of mutual respect and justice for all citizens.
Pillars Of Islam
buy the Leasehold of the property
Alhamdulillah, by the grace of Allah, Lansbury Masjid has been granted permission by the local authority to buy the Leasehold of the property.